1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This Website is operated by Clear Insurance Management Limited ("Clear" "We", "Us", "Ourselves" or any generic term or phrase). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3295978 and have our registered office at 45 Blondvil Street, Coventry, CV3 5EQ. We trade from here and 14b St Cuthbert’s Street, Bedford, MK40 4JB. We are not registered for VAT.
Clear Insurance Management Limited is an independent Chartered insurance broker which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA register number is 307982.
The Financial Services Register can be accessed at https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/financial-services-register
2. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may without liability restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All material contained on the Website is our property or the property of our third party licensors. All such intellectual property rights in the Website are reserved.
We grant you a limited licence to access any part of the Website you are authorised to access for the sole purpose of obtaining information concerning HIA and the services it offers.
You may not use the Website or any of the content for any other purpose whatsoever without our express written permission.
You may not:
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in material on the Website; or
- modify or alter all or any part of the Website or any materials contained on the Website without our prior written agreement;
other than for the purpose of reasonable personal use.
4. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
5. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
As a condition of your use of this Website you agree that you will not:
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software at the Website (save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law);
- enter those parts of the Website that are protected by password unless you have, and are entitled to use, a valid password;
- publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, information or pictures that are obscene or pornographic onto the Website;
- use threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, libellous, slanderous or otherwise unlawful language on the Website;
- upload anything to the Website that contains software or other materials in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence; or
- engage in any behaviour intended to inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or is otherwise likely to damage or destroy the reputation of the Website, including, without limitation, hacking into the Website, delivering viruses or forwarding chain letters, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes.
6. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and in accordance with your local law and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or suggest that our Website or any part of it is owned by you.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We are not liable or responsible for any third party content uploaded to the Website. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users in response to our blog posts. Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and are for information purposes only. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
8. UPLOADING MATERIAL ONTO THE WEBSITE
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website, without notice and for whatever reason.
The information contained on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice, nor does it constitute an offer to provide services. We are providing this Website on an "as is" basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this Website or its contents and we disclaim all such representations and warranties. You should check any information on the Website and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see.
We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and in each case whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence and negligent misrepresentation), contract or otherwise in connection with:
- the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website or any third party websites linked to this Website, or the material on this Website or any third party websites linked to this Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or any third party websites linked to this Website; or
- your downloading of any material from this Website or any third party websites linked to this website.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
11. GOVERNING LAW
14. GLOBAL RESTRICTIONS
We make no representation that the content of the Website is appropriate for use in all locations, nor that products or services discussed at the Website are available for sale or use in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. The Website is designed for use by clients domiciled in and operating from the UK and other users of the Website may not necessarily be able to deal directly with all entities that have materials on the Website.
15. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Any query or complaint regarding the use of this Website should, in the first instance, be addressed to Clear Insurance Management Limited, who will investigate your query or complaint and provide a response. In the event that we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, we can provide you with details on how to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.